Check out what our clients have to say about Independence Gardens:
- “The Independence Gardens team is simply incredible! Our tiny urban plot was overgrown & in need of more light & air for a new organic vegetable beds & plantings. They advised us on our plans; referred us to resources for the work best completed by other professionals; & then did a superb job in pruning & clearing away our jungle. Plus, they did all of this work with a spirit of joy & service that was much appreciated. We really cannot recommend them highly enough!” – Chris Cartwright & Lisa Hoberg, NE Portland
- “The best part of our interaction with Independence Gardens? Getting to know the workers and owners.”
- “Great communicators. Great listeners. Both of them were extremely forthcoming with their ideas while maintaining a very open ear to ideas I had. I *always* get more than one bid on a job, but we hired Karen and Isabel on the spot, basically.”
- “I liked the uniforms.”
- “It is difficult to determine the best part of working with Independence Gardens. All was terrific–from the consulting for placement of the raised beds to the friendly interaction with the installation team to the awesome raised beds, it was all top notch.”
- “Karen and Isabel are extremely hard-working and thorough. They asked all the right questions, were up front and creative, working with what we had on hand almost exclusively. Their knowledge and work ethic both contributed to a very positive experience, and a job well done! Our raised beds are going to yield so much more usable space, and our chickens live in a fabulous palace!”
Looking for an opportunity to review us? Click here.