Our Chicken Shirts–as well as our Goat Tees, Bull Shirts, and Horse Shirts–are organic cotton or a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester. They are currently available in adult sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, and 2XL, as well as S, M, L, and XL long-sleeve tees and hoodies and youth sizes S, M, and L. We also make “Chicken Squirt” onesies and toddler tees, sizes 6 mo-6T. Visit www.ChickenShirt.info if you are interested in learning more.
We offer raised bed, cold frame, and potato box Project Kit options to fit a variety of budgets and lifestyles: from a materials list + step-by-step how-to for DIYers (“DIY“) to plans + materials (1/2 & 1/2) to a full install for folks who want a jump-start to get going on a project they will maintain themselves (“No Hassle“).
We will do our best to accommodate product returns and exchanges under the following circumstances:
- Returns/exchanges may only be initiated within 30 days of original order placement.
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition. Items that have been worn/used or damaged cannot be returned.
- To initiate the return/exchange process, please e-mail a brief statement of the reason for your return/exchange to info@IndependenceGardensPDX.com. We will reply to your e-mail to arrange Project Kit pickup or give you the address to which you may ship your Doo Tee.
- Refunds will be initiated upon receipt of returned merchandise, and will be issued via the original method of payment.
- Independence Gardens does not cover the cost of shipping for Doo Tee returns and will charge $30 for pickup of Project Kits.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to all exchanges, which will be completed once return shipping fee is provided.