We offer gift certificates in standard and custom denominations.
Our Doo Tees are organic cotton or a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester. They are currently available in adult sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, and 2XL, as well as S, M, L, and XL long-sleeve tees and youth sizes S, M, and L. We also make onesies and toddler tees, sizes 6 mo-6T. Visit www.DooTees.info if you are interested in learning more.
We offer raised bed, cold frame, and potato box Project Kit options to fit a variety of budgets and lifestyles: from a materials list + step-by-step how-to for DIYers (“DIY“) to plans + materials (1/2 & 1/2) to a full install for folks who want a jump-start to get going on a project they will maintain themselves (“No Hassle“).
- Orders will be shipped within three (3) business days, or you will receive an e-mail stating the reason for delay (generally, delays reflect that we don’t have any in stock and must print more!) and estimated shipment date. If the estimated shipping date does not meet your needs, we will work with you to find an appropriate substitute that can ship right away, or we will cancel the sale and issue a full refund.
- Shirts shipped to US addresses are shipped in flat-rate boxes via USPS Priority Mail, unless otherwise requested. Shipping 1 shirt: $5.80; 2-4 shirts: $12.35; 5-10 shirts: $16.85; 11 or more shirts: FREE!
- Shipping and handling prices for special requests (using a private carrier such as UPS or FedEx, shipping to international addresses, etc.) will be calculated on a case-by-case basis. We will contact you for permission to charge applicable fees before doing so.
We will do our best to accommodate product returns and exchanges under the following circumstances:
- Returns/exchanges may only be initiated within 30 days of original order placement.
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition. Items that have been worn/used or damaged cannot be returned.
- To initiate the return/exchange process, please e-mail a brief statement of the reason for your return/exchange to info@IndependenceGardensPDX.com. We will reply to your e-mail to arrange Project Kit pickup or give you the address to which you may ship your Doo Tee.
- Refunds will be initiated upon receipt of returned merchandise, and will be issued via the original method of payment.
- Independence Gardens does not cover the cost of shipping for Doo Tee returns and will charge $30 for pickup of Project Kits.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to all exchanges, which will be completed once return shipping fee is provided.
- We collect information from you when you place an order. When ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, and/or credit card information.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used to process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our own or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age, and our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.